7 Day Free Trial
START NOW >
Learn about MyGenShare.com
Take a tour of eLearning
Ready to join?
1830 Ohio (United States Federal Census) (Good Detail)
You must be a MyGenShare.com member to view this content.
Start finding answers to millions of genealogy questions in the MyGenShare.com digital library. Choose a free membership (limited access) or expand your library access with one of our affordable membership plans.
Each paid subscription comes with a 7-day free trial. This content is available with a Genealogical.com Reference Library Subscription or Premium Subscription
Become a member today!
- England: Country and Regional Areas
- England: Bedfordshire to Dorset
- England: Durham to Kent
- England: Lake District to Oxfordshire
- England: Rutland to Westmoorland
- England: West Sussex to Yorkshire
- Ireland: Country and Regional Areas
- Ireland: Carlow to Kings (Offaly)
- Ireland: Leinster to Sligo
- Ireland: Tipperary to Wicklow
- No. Ireland: Antrim to Tyrone
- Scotland: Country and Regional Areas
- Scotland: Angus to Caithness
- Scotland: Clackmannanshire to Highland
- Scotland: Inverness to Moray
- Scotland: Nairnshire to Roxburghshire
- Scotland: Scotish Borders to Wigtownshire
- Wales: Country and Regional Areas
- Wales: Anglesey to Denbighshire
- Wales: Flintshire to South Wales
- United States
Ohio is a midwestern state in the Great Lakes region of the United States. It is bordered by Pennsylvania (NE) West Virginia (SE), Kentucky (S), Indiana (W), and Michigan and Lake Erie (N). There are a wide variety of maps to choose from. Follow your ancestors through generations by finding the map that is closest to the time period when they lived.